1. Mitts, T.F., F. Jimenez, and A. Hinek. Skin-Biopsy Analysis that Reveals Predisposition to Stretch Mark Formation and Evaluation of Manganese Salts for Prevention and Treatment of these Lesions. in The Aesthetic Meeting 2005 (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery). 2005. New Orleans, LA., USA.
2. Jimenez, F., T.F. Mitts, and A. Hinek. Bovine ligamentum nuchae-derived digest stimulates synthesis of new elastin-enriched matrix in cultures and transplants of adult human dermal fibroblasts. in 66th Annual Meeting of The Society for Investigative Dermatology 2005. 2005. St. Louis, MO., USA.
3. Mitts, T.F., F. Jimenez, and A. Hinek. Matrix Degradation Products Induce Synthesis and Deposition of Elastic Fibers in Human Dermal Fibroblasts Derived from Female Subjects of Different Ages. in Aesthetic Meeting 2004 (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery). 2004. Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
4. Mitts, T.F., F. Jimenez, and A. Hinek. Restoring Elasticity to Aged Skin. in Beyond the Horizon - Science, Technology and Education (10th Annual Meeting of the Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists). 2004. Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
5. Jimenez, F., A. Hinek, and T.F. Mitts. ECM Peptides Induce Elastogenesis in Dermal Fibroblasts. in 2004 CSPS Annual Meeting (California Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc.). 2004. San Diego, CA., USA.
6. Mitts, T.F. Skin Matrix Science: Importance of Elastin in Skin Health and Beauty. in Emerging Technologies and Techniques in Plastic Surgery (New York University). 2004. New York, NY., USA.
7. Jimenez, F., T.F. Mitts, and A. Hinek. Extracellular matrix derived peptides induce elastogenesis in primary cultures and transplants of human dermal fibroblasts and clinically improve elasticity and appearance of skin. in Third European Symposium on Elastin. 2004. Manchester, UK.